Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Save Image as not working

dlury_24

Since the latest update (157.0). I am no longer able to save images, I tried all the options in the community forums and still no help. I tried changing the download folder and I'm not able to select "choose". I click and click and nothing happens. When I right click on an image or video and click save image/video as, nothing happens. No directory box pops up. No download happens. Nothing. I removed all extensions and still nothing. Is this just a new update bug or is something wrong with my browser?

Since the latest update (157.0). I am no longer able to save images, I tried all the options in the community forums and still no help. I tried changing the download folder and I'm not able to select "choose". I click and click and nothing happens. When I right click on an image or video and click save image/video as, nothing happens. No directory box pops up. No download happens. Nothing. I removed all extensions and still nothing. Is this just a new update bug or is something wrong with my browser?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.