The printing of my forms changed in using my POS program Lightspeed after you updated
I used lightspeed POS program. We have specialized forms that print out for us created by a third-party developer working with light speed. A few months back you updated Firefox and it changed our printing where the forms do not print exactly like before. Can this be fixed by you?
ყველა პასუხი (2)
It could be related to the Firefox update, especially if the forms rely on specific print or page layout settings. I’d compare the same form in another browser first. If it prints correctly there, that points more toward a Firefox compatibility issue, and the Lightspeed or third party developer may need to adjust the form rather than Firefox itself.
Can I do this, or is it something only a third-party developer can do, which they claim they can do but is cost-prohibitive? It's definitely a Firefox compatibility issue.