Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

How to access Firefox passwords when the page is screened out grey

Richard

I cannot access passwords, the page about:logins is greyed out, the bar asks me to "veuillez saisir votre mot de passe principal..." and a button "connexion" which does not respond. WHere and how do I connect?

I cannot access passwords, the page about:logins is greyed out, the bar asks me to "veuillez saisir votre mot de passe principal..." and a button "connexion" which does not respond. WHere and how do I connect?

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Do you have your device synced with another?

No, not synced or syncing with anything else.

No box or other point to insert principal FF password or anything else, or am I blind?

Thanks R#

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.