Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

andrew.johnson.15

Hello,

I cannot get on a website that I use daily and it is a safe website, but for some reason it says the below:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead for www.radtorque.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

I go to Advance -> Accept Risk & Continue, and then it just loops be back around. I can use it on all my other apple devices, as well as the Chrome & Safari browswers, but cannot seem to get it to work on Firefox. What can we do to allow me access to the site? www.radtorque.com


Let me know!

Andrew Johnson [removed email and phone# from public support forum]

Hello, I cannot get on a website that I use daily and it is a safe website, but for some reason it says the below: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead for www.radtorque.com Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN I go to Advance -> Accept Risk & Continue, and then it just loops be back around. I can use it on all my other apple devices, as well as the Chrome & Safari browswers, but cannot seem to get it to work on Firefox. What can we do to allow me access to the site? www.radtorque.com Let me know! Andrew Johnson [removed email and phone# from public support forum]

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: James

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi

Just to clarify, are you seeing this on an iPhone or iPad?