Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

how do I import bookmarks from a .json file?

kenlerner

how do I import bookmarks from a .json file into firefox?

how do I import bookmarks from a .json file into firefox?

ყველა პასუხი (2)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

You can't import a JSON backup in Firefox, but you can restore a JSON backup. Note that restoring a JSON backup replaces all current bookmarks.

You can restore a JSON backup in the Bookmarks Manager (Library).

  • Bookmarks -> Show All Bookmarks -> Import & Backup -> Restore

See also:

Thanks that worked. I had to do one more thing after that to restore the look I had before: customize the toolbar to show the bookmarks menu.