Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

Netflix don't play Streams

Dusterberg

I Use Firefox Beta Version 78.0b2 and Netflix don't work; the preview Video don't play and I can't interact with the sound control (its like an Image)

The Streams are loading infitite. Had Somebody an Idear ?

And sorry for my Bad English

I Use Firefox Beta Version 78.0b2 and Netflix don't work; the preview Video don't play and I can't interact with the sound control (its like an Image) The Streams are loading infitite. Had Somebody an Idear ? And sorry for my Bad English

ყველა პასუხი (2)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Make sure you are not blocking content.

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?


https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop

With the "Safe Mode I had no Problems and I can Stream. Thank you :) I will check my Addons.

Deactivate the Tracking Protection from friefox had no effect.

It was the "Netflix 1080p" Addon. When I deactivate the Addon all is fine

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Dusterberg