Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

I just installed a new pc with windows 10 and loaded firefox 42.0.

tawah

When I go to import my bookmarks, firefox is looking for an html file when my backup is a json file. How do I import my json bookmarks file?

Thanks,

mark

When I go to import my bookmarks, firefox is looking for an html file when my backup is a json file. How do I import my json bookmarks file? Thanks, mark

ყველა პასუხი (2)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

You don't. You need to restore that JSON backup file. "Import" is strictly for HTML bookmarks files.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/restore-bookmarks-from-backup-or-move-them#w_restoring-from-backups

When you have a JSON bookmarks backup file from another PC, you need to select Choose File ... rather then one of the dated backup files that is in the Profile folder.

I had a brain fart.

Thanks, edmeister