Showing questions for topic:

Translation between SimCN and TraCN is broken

Well, you know, for translation between simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese, it's quite simple, people just need to replace one word's (if it has) simplified form … (続きを読む)

Well, you know, for translation between simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese, it's quite simple, people just need to replace one word's (if it has) simplified form to traditional form (or vice versa) without changing the word itself.

(Even if you want more changes, there are indeed some flavor difference about using which words to describe one thing. For example, 硬件/硬體,it means hardware, but 體's simplified form is 体,so there's a little difference on the selection of words. But at its maximum, it's still in order and in low amount.)

However the translation provided by Firefox processes this like it's a total of 2 different languages and it results in a totally different output. Moreover, the output losts almost all original logics (not literally “all” but a 25~50% can already ruin any translation), which means it's unreadable, it's not translation in any degree but a nonsense writing.

So, are you using a low quality machinery translation and by the logic SCh-En-TCh?

Open

How to translate a response to the source page language, automatically?

When browsing a page using tranlation, it is often necessary to submit a response. Is it possible to automatically translate the response into the source page language be… (続きを読む)

When browsing a page using tranlation, it is often necessary to submit a response. Is it possible to automatically translate the response into the source page language before submission?

Open

Poor translation and setup

The browser recognizes Russian on the website as English and automatically translates it into "Russian," but what it actually produces is a jumble of letters that are nei… (続きを読む)

The browser recognizes Russian on the website as English and automatically translates it into "Russian," but what it actually produces is a jumble of letters that are neither Russian nor English. Essentially, the browser is translating from Russian—which I don't need to translate, since I'm from Russia—into an incomprehensible, non-existent language. And I can't turn off automatic translation of Russian because it's not available. There's a toggle switch: "Never translate English," but that doesn't work for Russian. You can click "Never translate this site" on the website itself, but the problem is that it's for a single website. It means I have to turn off translation and reload the website every time I visit a Russian-language website. This is very inconvenient. I ask you to add an option to disable translation of an entire language, not just English or a specific website.

アーカイブに保管済み 3 140

Book a flight Bogota to Santa Marta in cop

I am in Bogota Colombia visiting my family and want to book a flight Bogota to Santa Marta but Mozilla doesn't allow me to book in colombian pesos but in American dobl… (続きを読む)

I am in Bogota Colombia visiting my family and want to book a flight Bogota to Santa Marta but Mozilla doesn't allow me to book in colombian pesos but in American doblarse as if I was the US at the moment.

Solved 1

is automatic translation facility available in Firefox? I know only English.

My Firefox download is German. I know only English. Is automatic translation facility available in Firefox? Say, can I translate pages in French Spanish or Russian in En… (続きを読む)

My Firefox download is German. I know only English. Is automatic translation facility available in Firefox? Say, can I translate pages in French Spanish or Russian in English?

Open 1

Additional languages needed

Hi, Please advise where I can get additional Languages that are not currently listed in your website currently. In particular I am looking for the Macedonian language. R… (続きを読む)

Hi,

Please advise where I can get additional Languages that are not currently listed in your website currently. In particular I am looking for the Macedonian language.

Regards t Thank You,

Open 1

In Firefox Android, is there a way to set the translation from Japanese to English permanently, rather than having to pick English from the drop down box everytime.

In Firefox Android, is there a way to set the translation from Japanese to English permanently, rather than having to pick English from the drop down box everytime. … (続きを読む)

In Firefox Android, is there a way to set the translation from Japanese to English permanently, rather than having to pick English from the drop down box everytime.

Solved 1

Search results became chinese

So when I did a search in Firefox Android via Google I noticed that the search results were in chinese. I checked on my other browsers (Opera and Chrome) and their search… (続きを読む)

So when I did a search in Firefox Android via Google I noticed that the search results were in chinese. I checked on my other browsers (Opera and Chrome) and their search results are still in English. Yes, I am using WARP by 1.1.1.1 but if that's the cause then the other broswers should have been in chinese too. I tried doing clear cache then clear storage but it was still in chinese when I did my first search in that resetted Firefox. Might be relevant information: I had uBlock Origin installed when I first experienced it and after I did the clear cache and storage thing.

アーカイブに保管済み 4 150

Firefox has issues with text input

Ever since a recent update the Firefox app for android has had issues with text input for me. It's only Firefox, nothing else on my device has this issue, and it makes i… (続きを読む)

Ever since a recent update the Firefox app for android has had issues with text input for me. It's only Firefox, nothing else on my device has this issue, and it makes inputting text a huge hassle.

It often seems like the cursor randomly will move into a word even if it shouldn't, or it will trigger an auto-complete partway through typing a word (despite me having this disabled). It especially seems to happen if I go back to correct a word that had a typo or if I'm typing something with a hyphen, so "level-headed" will become something like "level-level-head-lehvel", as if it's repeatedly trying to autocomplete from different parts in the word.

This seems most notable if I access sites that I have saved to my homescreen for easy access (such as Tumblr, since I don't use the app), but seems to happen at random in general.

It makes text input pretty frustrating, which is a probem since that's a primary thing I do online.

Open 5 80

my directions are not in English anymore

I accidentally hit something in Firefox that changed my language for directions to another language, so I cant see choices to delete my cache, history, etc.. Already made… (続きを読む)

I accidentally hit something in Firefox that changed my language for directions to another language, so I cant see choices to delete my cache, history, etc.. Already made sure my language in settings is English. Thanks for your help.

Solved アーカイブに保管済み 3 170