Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Meeting invite messages from outlook 2010 do not show the actual invite with accept, decline, etc.. Work ok if invite sent from mac calendar

FredMeaford

I have Thunderbird 24.4.0 running under Mac OS X 10.9.2. If i send a meeting invite from an other Mac using mail/calendar to Thunderbird, I received the meeting invite including date, time, accept,decline, etc.. Accepting the invite adds and entry in my mac Calendar. If I received the same type of invite from MS Windows Outlook 2010 the message received in Thunderbird does not contain the meeting event info (I examined the source for both messages). Any thoughts?

Fred

I have Thunderbird 24.4.0 running under Mac OS X 10.9.2. If i send a meeting invite from an other Mac using mail/calendar to Thunderbird, I received the meeting invite including date, time, accept,decline, etc.. Accepting the invite adds and entry in my mac Calendar. If I received the same type of invite from MS Windows Outlook 2010 the message received in Thunderbird does not contain the meeting event info (I examined the source for both messages). Any thoughts? Fred

すべての返信 (1)

Are you sending the invite to the email address assigned to the calendar?