Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

My "website login info remember function" won't recognize/save new password changes to Yahoo mail

bthrower

I've just changed my password into my Yahoo email account - however the Foxfire website login data remember function box doesn't appear asking if I want to save my new login information.

I've checked my Tools/Options/Security info and all is as should be... And my Tools/Options/Privacy/Remember History box is checked too...

In fact the "remember password data" box just popped up when I registered with this site and added my new login info to my list of saved login ID's and passwords...

Seems to be the "login data remember function" isn't recognizing my Yahoo mail login password change as new info that needs to be re-saved...

I've just changed my password into my Yahoo email account - however the Foxfire website login data remember function box doesn't appear asking if I want to save my new login information. I've checked my Tools/Options/Security info and all is as should be... And my Tools/Options/Privacy/Remember History box is checked too... In fact the "remember password data" box just popped up when I registered with this site and added my new login info to my list of saved login ID's and passwords... Seems to be the "login data remember function" isn't recognizing my Yahoo mail login password change as new info that needs to be re-saved...

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

hello bthrower, websites can specify if browsers should be able to save username/passwords (through the autocomplete="off" attribute in the login form in the html source code) - this is often the case when a higher level of security is presumably required by those sites.

you can either install an addon or use a bookmarklet to circumvent this restriction.

Usernames and passwords are not saved