Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do I turn on allow security.mixed content always for a particular cite?

harilalcse2009

I am trying to access http request from a https cite. I am blocked by mixed content warning. Till Firefox version 22, there were no problem. From Firefox version 23, mixed content is blocked by default and asking for disable protection for this cite(a temporary solution, need to do every time while visiting the cite). Do you have a permanent solution for this : Allow mixed content for a particular cite or add an exception for an ip address for mixed content.

I am trying to access http request from a https cite. I am blocked by mixed content warning. Till Firefox version 22, there were no problem. From Firefox version 23, mixed content is blocked by default and asking for disable protection for this cite(a temporary solution, need to do every time while visiting the cite). Do you have a permanent solution for this : Allow mixed content for a particular cite or add an exception for an ip address for mixed content.

すべての返信 (1)

That is not possible. You can only turn it on and off globally and not white-list specific domains

You can use this extension to make it easier to toggle this setting.