Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

how do you retrieve deleted downloads?

EbonyWatts

I accidentally cleared my downloads from the downloads page. Is there a way you can retrieve them back? If so how?

I accidentally cleared my downloads from the downloads page. Is there a way you can retrieve them back? If so how?

すべての返信 (7)

選ばれた解決策

I dont know about the history but the actual files are not deleted when clearing downloads from the download page.

That only clears the downloads list in Firefox.
The files should still be in the location where they were saved.

Please update to the current Firefox 22.0 release.

  • Help > About Firefox

The Firefox version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.

I just realized that i didn't save the downloads anywhere and i am still unable to find them. Can any one help?

If you downloaded the downloads they are on your computer, unless you deleted them. All the recent downloads list is is a list of things you've downloaded recently, not the actual downloads. Try looking in your downloads folder. (Click start, your username, then downloads)

You can download a file or an existing entry and right-click this file in the Library (Show All Downloads) to open the containing folder.

See also the default download location:

  • Tools > Page Info > General

thank you all i did manage to find them :)