Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

My IT guy found a fix for me, but when I go to Tools, Options, and Content, I can't find Portable Document Format to change the Action to Use Adobe Reader.

sbellows

When I try the workaround that my IT guy suggested (see below), I can't Scroll down the Content list and find Portable Document Format. I have Windows XP, which may be why I can't find it, but I need to have Adobe Reader as my default, rather than the default to html, which started happening out of the blue today.

"Here is a workaround for Firefox. Open Firefox, click the 'Tools' menu. Select 'Options'. Scroll down the 'Content' list until you find the 'Portable Document Format' entry. Change the 'Action' to 'Use Adobe Reader'.

Now when you click on a PDF document ( a report or trigraph), Firefox will quickly download the file and open it in Adobe Reader, which will allow you to save as a PDF."

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Susan Bellows

When I try the workaround that my IT guy suggested (see below), I can't Scroll down the Content list and find Portable Document Format. I have Windows XP, which may be why I can't find it, but I need to have Adobe Reader as my default, rather than the default to html, which started happening out of the blue today. "Here is a workaround for Firefox. Open Firefox, click the 'Tools' menu. Select 'Options'. Scroll down the 'Content' list until you find the 'Portable Document Format' entry. Change the 'Action' to 'Use Adobe Reader'. Now when you click on a PDF document ( a report or trigraph), Firefox will quickly download the file and open it in Adobe Reader, which will allow you to save as a PDF." Thank you for your anticipated assistance. Susan Bellows

すべての返信 (1)

Those menu options are for the older version of firefox. In 19.0, you will find it in Options>>Options menu. Switch to the Applications tab and scroll down to Portable Document Format(PDF) entry and across it from the dropdown menu, select Adobe Reader entry.

Have included the screenshot for your reference.

この投稿は Navjot Singh により に変更されました