Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

how to uninstall norton

webyourstuff

Recently I updated my Firefox. At that time, Norton online backup downloaded with Firefox, tho I never saw a request for my permission. I would never have granted it because I know Norton to be a big system hog.

My browser has been unbelievably slow since, and I am unable to uninstall Norton. I get msg: uninstall server not working properly.

Any help available?

Recently I updated my Firefox. At that time, Norton online backup downloaded with Firefox, tho I never saw a request for my permission. I would never have granted it because I know Norton to be a big system hog. My browser has been unbelievably slow since, and I am unable to uninstall Norton. I get msg: uninstall server not working properly. Any help available?

すべての返信 (1)

Where did you download that "new copy of Firefox" from?
Mozilla has nothing to do with any Norton / Symantec product. In fact Firefox as a backup service (of sorts) built right in to Firefox, called Sync.
https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/what-firefox-sync