Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

MAC OS X updated to FIREFOX 9 - logo in Dock changed - Why and how to fix please.

tlettington

The traditional FIREFOX logo disappeared from the dock and was replaced by a new one that is for sure no improvement. This happened when I updated to 9. It was not an improvement. We all recognize the familiar fox of fire. The new one is nondescript. Why the change?

The traditional FIREFOX logo disappeared from the dock and was replaced by a new one that is for sure no improvement. This happened when I updated to 9. It was not an improvement. We all recognize the familiar fox of fire. The new one is nondescript. Why the change?

すべての返信 (1)

I fixed it on my iMac by deleting the new icon from the dock and dragging the old icon onto the dock from the applications folder. I don't know if this will work for everyone.