Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

What do I need to do to download Firefox 3.6.16?

pam.huppmann

I am running Firefox 3.6.13 on a Macbook OS 10.6.7. When the update for FF 3.6.16 became available, I began getting a pop up telling me to download it. Every time I try to do this, it keeps trying to download, but nothing happens. The message says "Downloading the update Connecting to the update server..." I am hardwired into the network at my school. What do I need to do to either get the update, or stop the pop up from happening. Interestingly, the update does not show up on the list when I go and check for software updates.

I am running Firefox 3.6.13 on a Macbook OS 10.6.7. When the update for FF 3.6.16 became available, I began getting a pop up telling me to download it. Every time I try to do this, it keeps trying to download, but nothing happens. The message says "Downloading the update Connecting to the update server..." I am hardwired into the network at my school. What do I need to do to either get the update, or stop the pop up from happening. Interestingly, the update does not show up on the list when I go and check for software updates.

すべての返信 (1)

Exactly the same problem on a PPC iMac running 10.5.8 trying to upgrade from 3.6.13 to 3.6.15 - same window, same message, same nothing. I've posted it on this forum but no replies yet :-(