Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

When starting Firefox 4 I get an error message. After clicking OK it nevertheless runs. How can I get rid off the error message.

Muziektriumph1

When starting up Firefox 4 I get an error message. After clicking OK it nevertheless runs. How can I get rid off the error message?

The error message is: what happened: Type Error: Components. classes ['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined.

It appears all the time already from the beginning after installing Firefox 4.

When starting up Firefox 4 I get an error message. After clicking OK it nevertheless runs. How can I get rid off the error message? The error message is: what happened: Type Error: Components. classes ['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined. It appears all the time already from the beginning after installing Firefox 4.

すべての返信 (2)

That indicates that you are using an add-on that is not compatible with Firefox 4. For details of how to troubleshoot that see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes

Thanks a lot. The Ask toolbar created this problem. Another problem is: When searching on the web via Google, normally it is possible to type a few letters and then look what appears and then click on the wanted word(s). A number of word(s) ineed do appear, however it is not possible to select any of them as ws possible as mentioned in olders versions.