Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do I use the location bar to automatically load the top google hit?

carp800

I recently re-installed Firefox 3.6.12 and created a new profile because my old one was malfunctioning. Before, when I typed something in the location bar (say "nyt") it would automatically load the first Google hit (so I didn't have to type "nytimes.com"). Now, it simply performs a Google search without loading the first page hit. I loved being able to save time this way. How do I restore this feature?

I recently re-installed Firefox 3.6.12 and created a new profile because my old one was malfunctioning. Before, when I typed something in the location bar (say "nyt") it would automatically load the first Google hit (so I didn't have to type "nytimes.com"). Now, it simply performs a Google search without loading the first page hit. I loved being able to save time this way. How do I restore this feature?

すべての返信 (1)

I had this problem in FF4 and found the answer here: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/756711#answer-

To quote TonyE:

Current release versions of Firefox by default use the Google "browse by name" search option for the location bar, but Firefox 4 beta 6 no longer uses this. You can restore it by changing a hidden preference. In Firefox 4 beta 6 it should have defaulted to a Google search rather than what you got.

   Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
   Accept the warning message that appears, you will be taken to a list of preferences
   In the filter box type keyword
   Double-click on the preference keyword.URL and change it to the one shown below 

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=

この投稿は burntbroccoli により に変更されました