Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Update seems to mess my websites up

Jack3M

Firefox 157.0 is displaying some websites incorrectly. Newsmax pages turn white and McMaster-Carr is also displaying incorrectly such that I cannot make an order even if logged it. The same sites work correctly in Edge which I have an intense dislike for. I have already restarted Firefox and rebooted Windows. This started after the Firefox 157 update.

Firefox 157.0 is displaying some websites incorrectly. Newsmax pages turn white and McMaster-Carr is also displaying incorrectly such that I cannot make an order even if logged it. The same sites work correctly in Edge which I have an intense dislike for. I have already restarted Firefox and rebooted Windows. This started after the Firefox 157 update.

すべての返信 (2)

Hey Jack, could you add the websites' url for us?

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。