Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Can't get connection(in Chrome it works) to:https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/6-minute-english/ep-16102014

Ffox

Something must be wrong in Firefox.: settings,... 2 months ago I didn't have problems. New version?

Something must be wrong in Firefox.: settings,... 2 months ago I didn't have problems. New version?

すべての返信 (2)

Hi Ffox,

If the page works normally in Chrome but not in Firefox, this could be caused by cached site data, an extension, or a Firefox setting rather than the BBC site itself.

Could you try opening the page in a Private Window (Ctrl+Shift+P) and see whether it loads there? If it does, an extension or stored site data is a likely cause.

If it still doesn't work, please tell us what happens in Firefox when you open the page (for example, an error message, blank page, or endless loading), and which Firefox version you're using.

Hello Max, Thanks for your answer. I tried your guidance(Private Window):

It is then possible to come to the Homepage of BBC but not to"...6 minutes English...). The same effect as described occures-endless loading.

As I use sometimes(seldom) a laptop I tried also a login there and was at once successful. Same Firefox Version 157.0(64 bit-Version).

I had yesterday tried to change the security-modus. But wasn't successful too(see below- in German,cursive).

Do you have another idea?

adjustment->data protection->dangerous software:

"Schutz vor betrügerischen Inhalten und gefährlicher Software Gefährliche Websites und Downloads können Ihre Daten und Ihr Gerät gefährden. Firefox blockiert diese automatisch und warnt Sie vor riskanter oder unerwünschter Software. Gefährliche und betrügerische Inhalte blockierenWeitere Informationen Gefährliche Downloads blockieren Vor unerwünschter und ungewöhnlicher Software warnen"

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Harald Kalmbach

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。