Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Trouble submitting online forms

wagnerel

I have been using Firefox as my preferred browser for years, but over the past year or so I have noticed increased issues with submitting online forms for some sites (such as this one https://help.npr.org/contact/s/contact?request=Comment-on-something-I-read). I can see the forms and fill them out but run into a problem when submitting. Generally there is no direct indication that the site is incompatible with Mozilla, simply a message saying they can't process the form "at this time," or something like that. But if I switch to another browser, like Vivaldi or Chrome, the form submits just fine.

I really don't want to use Chrome, so I keep Vivaldi handy as a backup, but I would like to know if there is a way to fix this issue so I can continue to use Firefox and not swap browsers for specific functions like form submission.

I don't have many add ons and have checked the ones I have, and have attempted disabling them, and it doesn't appear that any of them are the issue.

I have been using Firefox as my preferred browser for years, but over the past year or so I have noticed increased issues with submitting online forms for some sites (such as this one https://help.npr.org/contact/s/contact?request=Comment-on-something-I-read). I can see the forms and fill them out but run into a problem when submitting. Generally there is no direct indication that the site is incompatible with Mozilla, simply a message saying they can't process the form "at this time," or something like that. But if I switch to another browser, like Vivaldi or Chrome, the form submits just fine. I really don't want to use Chrome, so I keep Vivaldi handy as a backup, but I would like to know if there is a way to fix this issue so I can continue to use Firefox and not swap browsers for specific functions like form submission. I don't have many add ons and have checked the ones I have, and have attempted disabling them, and it doesn't appear that any of them are the issue.
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (1)

Hi wagnerel,

Thanks for the screenshot. The error shown is “Something Has Gone Wrong” when the form is submitted, so it appears the form is failing during the submission itself rather than while loading or filling it out.

Since you’ve already tried disabling your extensions, could you try the form in a Private Window (Ctrl+Shift+P) and see whether it submits successfully there?

If it still fails, please let us know your Firefox version and operating system. It would also be useful to know whether the same error occurs with other online forms, or only this particular NPR form.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。