Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Firefox VPN exclusion list doesn't work as I'd expect / hope

jmac38wot

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why.

I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) would extend exclusion for qualifications of that site (www,xyz.com, subtopic.xyz.com). I don't track the variations a company transfers me through as it processes my inquiries / orders, but I'd have to know each one to exclude VPN on them as it stands.

Eg: statefarm.com switches to www.statefarm.com and my,statefarm.com and... onwards.

Perhaps I've missed something obvious! But glad to see the VPN there :^)

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why. I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) would extend exclusion for qualifications of that site (www,xyz.com, subtopic.xyz.com). I don't track the variations a company transfers me through as it processes my inquiries / orders, but I'd have to know each one to exclude VPN on them as it stands. Eg: statefarm.com switches to www.statefarm.com and my,statefarm.com and... onwards. Perhaps I've missed something obvious! But glad to see the VPN there :^)

すべての返信 (1)

That's requested even internally. There's some data structures that can handle some of it, and some of it not, and it's currently lacking a good UX/UI to expose that (if optionally?), otherwise it's being worked on.

It's tracked in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2030039

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。