Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Cookie & data clearing exceptions are not kept when re-opening the browser

Cyan

Using Firefox 157.0 with hardened settings, I have `Clear cookies and site data every time you close Firefox` set to enabled. There are some sites that I want to keep the cookies of (I don't want the browser to be 100% amnesic - I want a whitelist of trusted sites). To achieve that, I have set their domains under Privacy & Security -> Browsing Data -> Manage Exceptions, but when I close and re-open the browser, seems like those exceptions are cleared. I have some extensions and config changes to help harden the browser and improve usability, so those could in theory cause the issue.

Curious if somebody else faces this issue too.

Using Firefox 157.0 with hardened settings, I have `Clear cookies and site data every time you close Firefox` set to enabled. There are some sites that I want to keep the cookies of (I don't want the browser to be 100% amnesic - I want a whitelist of trusted sites). To achieve that, I have set their domains under Privacy & Security -> Browsing Data -> Manage Exceptions, but when I close and re-open the browser, seems like those exceptions are cleared. I have some extensions and config changes to help harden the browser and improve usability, so those could in theory cause the issue. Curious if somebody else faces this issue too.

すべての返信 (1)

  1. You want to exempt shutdown sanitizer rules in the new "customize history…" options support.mozilla.org/questions/1603681
  2. Some exceptions are cleared if you also clear "site settings" on exit support.mozilla.org/questions/1588382
質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。