Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Why are bookmarks so useless ?

info3276

Once upon a time, back in the dawn of history, we all remember "Netscape", the "Anti-explorer", which kept us all free from the micro$oft virus and also reasonably sane.

Back then, you could "bookmark" interesting stuff you found in a list of links. This was kinda handy for people like me who have a memory like dorey's (from finding nemo...)

Therefore, I'm wondering why the so-called "bookmarks" functionality in firefox is now completely useless ?

Due to it's completely useless nature, I ultimately have started a text file called "bookmarks.txt". When i need to bookmark something, i copy the dang address from my browser pane and paste it into the bookmarks.txt file.

It is somewhat clunky , but it is a hell of a lot better than the so-called functionality given in the browser.

Would be interested to get the community's feedback on this point.

Am I stupid, or, do I have a point ? And why is the bookmarking so useless anyway ? Let me know your opinions , folks.

Once upon a time, back in the dawn of history, we all remember "Netscape", the "Anti-explorer", which kept us all free from the micro$oft virus and also reasonably sane. Back then, you could "bookmark" interesting stuff you found in a list of links. This was kinda handy for people like me who have a memory like dorey's (from finding nemo...) Therefore, I'm wondering why the so-called "bookmarks" functionality in firefox is now completely useless ? Due to it's completely useless nature, I ultimately have started a text file called "bookmarks.txt". When i need to bookmark something, i copy the dang address from my browser pane and paste it into the bookmarks.txt file. It is somewhat clunky , but it is a hell of a lot better than the so-called functionality given in the browser. Would be interested to get the community's feedback on this point. Am I stupid, or, do I have a point ? And why is the bookmarking so useless anyway ? Let me know your opinions , folks.

すべての返信 (1)

And why do you think it's useless? It's pretty much the same as 20 years ago.

You're not stupid, but this question is stupid AF.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。