Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

I set a primary password yesterday but it is not working, help!

thora.blithe

I set a password yesterday but it is not working today.What can I do?

I set a password yesterday but it is not working today.What can I do?

すべての返信 (4)

What is not working? Can't you use your primary password to check your saved passwords?

If yes, you have to find out your primary password unless you have synced your saved logins to another device.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-your-primary-password-if-youve-forgotten-it

Yes it doesn't let me access saved passwords, but as it was only set yesterday I am sure it is correct. I am reluctant to reset it as I will loose all the saved passwords, is that my only option?

You can try your primary password again. Maybe it is just a shift key or something.

Thanks, I've been trying shift keys,, with no luck so far. I've seen at least one other person having the same problem, so am wondering if there was a problem with the latest version of Firefox.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。