Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

The tab bar theme/interface looks terrible- why would you do this?

alex223

How could you change my tab bar to this awful rounded, non-dark, purple orange gradient with atrocious looking outlines?

Why would you change something that has worked for years. Please bring back square tabs. Even in compact mode the tabs still look terrible and there's no option to put this back.

How could you do this? I'm having reading my tab bar at this point with the gradient. I shouldn't have to install third party add-ons or themes to make it work like it has for years.

How could you change my tab bar to this awful rounded, non-dark, purple orange gradient with atrocious looking outlines? Why would you change something that has worked for years. Please bring back square tabs. Even in compact mode the tabs still look terrible and there's no option to put this back. How could you do this? I'm having reading my tab bar at this point with the gradient. I shouldn't have to install third party add-ons or themes to make it work like it has for years.
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

Hi

You can read more about the background to these changes at:

https://blog.mozilla.org/en/firefox/new-firefox-design-is-here/

As you have indicated, the theme settings allow you to change the theme to one that you would like to use.

How do I get rid of the rounded interface?

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。