Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Changing "choose a profile" avatars.

Richard Fiero

In "choose a profile" I have two profile and they have the same avatar. I would like to change one of the in order to differentiate them. I tried using edit but do not get a choice of avatars as I saw in a help article. What can I do?

Thank you for your help!

Rick

In "choose a profile" I have two profile and they have the same avatar. I would like to change one of the in order to differentiate them. I tried using edit but do not get a choice of avatars as I saw in a help article. What can I do? Thank you for your help! Rick

すべての返信 (3)

Hello,

to change an avatar, click the account/profile icon in the Firefox toolbar, select the name of the profile that you want to change avatars for, type about:editprofile in the address bar, and click the edit button under the large avatar image, and upload your image.

Thank you I really appreciate your help. However something is not working. I get to the choose profile box then click on the edit pencil and I just get themes. The avatars are not shown. I have seen pictures of the themes box with avatars in them but mine does not show them. I am using a mac.

Am I doing something wrong?

Dessertdish: I did figure it out! Thank you so much. I had to click on the little symbol on the profile icon or whatever it was.

Thanks again!

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。