サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

I can't get me e-mails today it says someone might be trying to impersonate the server so not to continue.

sophie2015

I can't get my e-mails today. I got a message saying The certificate for pop.centurylink.net is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue.

Why did I get this message? I never saw this before. I like to get my e-mails. I tried reseting my router and turned off my computer and it still says the same thing. What do I do and how will I see your reply if I can't get the e-mails? Please fix this. My e-mail is toosmiley@centurylink.net

Thank you

I can't get my e-mails today. I got a message saying The certificate for pop.centurylink.net is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue. Why did I get this message? I never saw this before. I like to get my e-mails. I tried reseting my router and turned off my computer and it still says the same thing. What do I do and how will I see your reply if I can't get the e-mails? Please fix this. My e-mail is toosmiley@centurylink.net Thank you

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。