Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

New version of FF can't DL Pics at all, it takes ages to do so.😤🤬

KANE

This BS problem just started happening in the past week. When I try & DL any pic of any file size or resolution takes several mins to actually DL, & more often than not, it won't ever finish DL'ing, & when I force FF to close, my cell will say that I cleared over a Gig of data from the RAM.🧐😳🤯😤🙄😒 I tried DL'ing the same exact pics on M$ Bing, & they DL instantaneously!🙄😒 WTF is the problem? & clearing all the cache, even cookies does nothing to change this, nor does closing out the app, & relaunching them, nor does rebooting my device.

I'm using an Android cellphone, Motorola Moto Power G 2025, Android version: 16, FF version: 156.0.1

This BS problem just started happening in the past week. When I try & DL any pic of any file size or resolution takes several mins to actually DL, & more often than not, it won't ever finish DL'ing, & when I force FF to close, my cell will say that I cleared over a Gig of data from the RAM.🧐😳🤯😤🙄😒 I tried DL'ing the same exact pics on M$ Bing, & they DL instantaneously!🙄😒 WTF is the problem? & clearing all the cache, even cookies does nothing to change this, nor does closing out the app, & relaunching them, nor does rebooting my device. I'm using an Android cellphone, Motorola Moto Power G 2025, Android version: 16, FF version: 156.0.1
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (4)

Hi

As a first step, have you tried restarting your device and closing some of the apps that you have open?

I said in my original post that I did do these things to no avail.🤨😐😑😒

What is the address of the website that you are trying to download images from?

They were images of items sold on eBay, but I have had this problem on any website, actually.😒😤

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。