Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked

Never could Install TBird 152 ... ProfileBugs started with Tbird 140 ... Loaded Tbird 135 ... Strange Error Messages ... Create New Profile Prompts (locked duplicate)

OverstreetENGR1

Never could Install TBird 152 ... Found Out that Profile Bugs started with Tbird 138... Loaded Tbird 135 To Avoid Profile Bugs... Now I am getting a Strange Error Message ... Now I am getting a strange Nuisance Prompt Says I need to Create New Profile .

Never could Install TBird 152 ... Found Out that Profile Bugs started with Tbird 138... Loaded Tbird 135 To Avoid Profile Bugs... Now I am getting a Strange Error Message ... Now I am getting a strange Nuisance Prompt Says I need to Create New Profile .
添付されたスクリーンショット

この投稿は Wayne Mery により に変更されました

すべての返信 (2)

Many are wondering why Mozilla ThunderBird has abandoned Tech Support for their product and Why they are changing their Software so that it is impossible to Install.

OverstreetENGR1 said

Many are wondering why Mozilla ThunderBird has abandoned Tech Support for their product and Why they are changing their Software so that it is impossible to Install.

Nobody is wondering.

But haven't yet posted useful information at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1591062. Please post a screen shot there of your account settings. You will find them listed at Help > Troubleshooting information.

This posting is now locked. Continue at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1591062 please.