Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

I want to change language English into Dutch

j.h.a.prinsen

I installed Firefox. I mentioned that I wanted the Dutch langauge to proceed. I didn't get it that way. How to solve my problem ??

I installed Firefox. I mentioned that I wanted the Dutch langauge to proceed. I didn't get it that way. How to solve my problem ??

すべての返信 (2)

No worries, this is easy to fix! Here's how to change Firefox language to Dutch:

Steps:

Open Firefox and click the three lines (☰) in the top right corner Go to Settings Scroll down to find "Language" section Click "Set Alternatives" button Click "Select a language to add" dropdown Search for "Dutch" and select it Click "Add" then move Dutch to the top of the list Click "Apply and Restart"

Firefox will restart and everything will be in Dutch! 🎉

If that doesn't work:

Go to Settings → General Look for "Firefox language" at the very top Change it directly to Nederlands (Dutch) from there

That should do it! Let me know if you need more help. 😊

Or for simplicity you can just get the Dutch installer from https://www.firefox.com/nl/download/ — and use that to update your existing instance to Dutch localization.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。