Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Problem to write Bengali fonts in Firefox. I tried several ways to fix it, but I couldn't.

মোঃ ইমান আলী ফ্রিল্যান্সার

I can't write Bengali fonts in Firefox. I tried several ways to fix it, but I couldn't. On Opera browser it's working good with Bengali Typing. In Firefox it's not working. I have tried to write আমার সোনার বাংলা it's going to like this (‘‘্রও েরনসমfv h১৥#৪% ). When I paste Bengali writing from other source it's working good like this আমার সোনার বাংলা. How can I fix this issue ?

I can't write Bengali fonts in Firefox. I tried several ways to fix it, but I couldn't. On Opera browser it's working good with Bengali Typing. In Firefox it's not working. I have tried to write আমার সোনার বাংলা it's going to like this (‘‘্রও েরনসমfv h১৥#৪% ). When I paste Bengali writing from other source it's working good like this আমার সোনার বাংলা. How can I fix this issue ?

すべての返信 (1)

Please report this issue in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org. Thanks!

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。