Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

On 16th September my email system was hacked and I am unable to access it - can you help please?

Mrs Carol Lavinia Robinson Ward

As an 80 year old woman of sound mind and competent in most things I still struggle with AI & IT! Can anyone advise or help me restore my system with or without my original email? Do I have to change it, change my provider or start again with everything changed? Thank you for any help.

As an 80 year old woman of sound mind and competent in most things I still struggle with AI & IT! Can anyone advise or help me restore my system with or without my original email? Do I have to change it, change my provider or start again with everything changed? Thank you for any help.

すべての返信 (1)

First, I regret that your email was hacked. My recommendation, at least for now, is to ignore Thunderbird and its setup. Instead, establish a new email account with a provider that offers a user-friendly web interface. My recommendation is outlook.com. The setup is easy and the web interface is excellent. You may find that you don't need Thunderbird for your email activities. It has filtering if desired, and you can create addressbook and add folders as needed. I have made this recommendation to other friends and they have been very content with the Outlook interface. This solution will simplify your email life. I am older than you and I speak from experience. :)

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。