Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Email Account corrupted. And unable to delete the account.

rajiv6

I created a new email account but during the setup the account got added with incomplete login details.I am trying to delete this account so I can recreate the same, but it cannot be deleted. I tried running as administrator as suggested on google but this also did not succeed. Now I realize that the new account which I was trying to create has merged with my default account and corrupted this account as well. Now I am unable to delete both these accounts.

I am stuck badly as my default account is not allowing me to send emails. Please help me.

I created a new email account but during the setup the account got added with incomplete login details.I am trying to delete this account so I can recreate the same, but it cannot be deleted. I tried running as administrator as suggested on google but this also did not succeed. Now I realize that the new account which I was trying to create has merged with my default account and corrupted this account as well. Now I am unable to delete both these accounts. I am stuck badly as my default account is not allowing me to send emails. Please help me.

この投稿は Wayne Mery により に変更されました

すべての返信 (2)

1. Please copy prefs.js from your profile to a safe place for future debugging by a developer. And write down the sequence of events with as much detail as possible for that developer. Help > Troubleshooting Information has button to take you to the profile.

2. Start Thunderbird. Open Error Console (ctrl+shift+J) and save it by right+click in the console and choose "Save all messages to file".

3. Click the trash can in Error Console.

4. Enter account settings. Try to delete the account.

5. What new information is in the Error Console?

Further, please post the account settings here as seen in Help > Troubleshooting Info. And also a screen shot of Account Settings > Account Settings and Server Settings.

And note, v150.0 is many months old and out of date.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。