Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Autofill not working

OneCampus

Today autofill stopped working, 154.0b2 (64-bit).

I'm on the beta update channel.

Happening on many different websites.

Password show in the password menu

Today autofill stopped working, 154.0b2 (64-bit). I'm on the beta update channel. Happening on many different websites. Password show in the password menu

すべての返信 (8)

Hi

Does the same issue occur in a Release copy of Firefox?

I've checked and the 153.0 the stable release works well

I was running more tests, the problem seem to be that it's working, but so slow, so have to stay on the field for several seconds for the fill-in to happen

Please appreciate that the Beta version is still being tested and polished. It is not quite the finished product the Release version is.

Autofill is not working for me in Firefox 154 on Windows 10 and 11. Also password manager appears empty at first but in fact needs some time to show it's content.

この投稿は Momchil Karabulev により に変更されました

Same issue with release 154. My Firefox updated to that version the other day and I've had trouble with filling in credentials since then. It can take a full minute before the autofill or stored Passwords will show data. Windows 11 Enterprise with Crowdstrike Falcon.

I have the same issue, and the prompt to save a password takes about a minute to appear.

If it's not fixed after a restart please see:

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。