Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

How do I pin ALL of my extensions to the toolbar?

recoveryis4me2019

I have added extensions from the Firefox store, an element remover extension, and there is no option to pin it to my toolbar when I click on the gear icon. I want all of my extensions to be added to the toolbar.

I have added extensions from the Firefox store, an element remover extension, and there is no option to pin it to my toolbar when I click on the gear icon. I want all of my extensions to be added to the toolbar.

すべての返信 (1)

I think that's more on the developer not enabling that option. When I tried the element remover extensions, for some of the different ones, you can pin, but the one your using doesn't have that option maybe because the developer did not enabled that option.

この投稿は Jason Truong により に変更されました

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。