Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Delete multiple messages and then can't read any others, have you noticed?

robcabo-web

A bug perhaps:- If I highlight various messages at once (I use shift and arrow) and then I press delete. When i subsequently navigate to any other message I can't read it, instead I see this message until I quit and reload Thunderbird: We're sorry, but we can't display this conversation, because the messages have been moved or deleted. Has anyone else noticed this and, better still, do you know how to work around it. I'm using Unified Folders by the way, in case that's relevant.

A bug perhaps:- If I highlight various messages at once (I use shift and arrow) and then I press delete. When i subsequently navigate to any other message I can't read it, instead I see this message until I quit and reload Thunderbird: '''We're sorry, but we can't display this conversation, because the messages have been moved or deleted.''' Has anyone else noticed this and, better still, do you know how to work around it. I'm using Unified Folders by the way, in case that's relevant.

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

Does the same issue happen when you start Thunderbird in 'troubleshoot mode'? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-mode-thunderbird

Hello Mapenzi

I'd not used troubleshoot mode before, thank you for the pointer. I didn't quite do it right, instead of not loading add-ons temporarily and choosing continue I disabled them permanently. Either way it solved the problem it appears. I re-abled 'conversations' and it all still worked, so now I just have to redownload and activate the 4 dictionaries I use, which I'll do individually and check each time, in case it was one of them.

Thank you so much for your prompt and helpful reply,

Rob