Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

How can I ensure that _all_ of my sent emails appear in my "Sent" folder?

leon.arundell

How can I ensure that _all_ of my sent emails appear in my "Sent" folder? Some, but not all, of my sent emails appear in my local "Sent" folder. I have checked the "Place a copy in: 'Sent' Folder on: Local Folders" box under Settings > Copies & Folders. I am using a POP Mail Server on themessagingco.com.au I am using Thunderbird 140.2 under Linux 24.04.2 LTS

How can I ensure that _all_ of my sent emails appear in my "Sent" folder? Some, but not all, of my sent emails appear in my local "Sent" folder. I have checked the "Place a copy in: 'Sent' Folder on: Local Folders" box under Settings > Copies & Folders. I am using a POP Mail Server on themessagingco.com.au I am using Thunderbird 140.2 under Linux 24.04.2 LTS

この投稿は leon.arundell により に変更されました

すべての返信 (2)

I have no idea what may have caused your problem, but thunderbird provides a message whenever it fails to save a message. The only way to ensure this happens is to check after sending.

選ばれた解決策

Because I have set up two Accounts, I have three "Sent" folders: one under each Account, plus one under "Local Folders." I have edited my accounts so that all sent emails are copied to the same "Sent" Folder. The process i used to do that was: 1. From the main menu, select Edit > Account Settings 2. For each Account:

  • Select "Copies & Folders"
  • Ensure that the "Place a copy in:" box is checked
  • Click on the destination field after "'Sent' folder on:"
  • Select my preferred location for Sent emails.