Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox Focus dark text

Eero Kolu

Hey,

Just recently the Firefox Focus app I use for quick searches decided to change the white text of the recommended results go gray in dark theme. This makes the text hard to read. I've tried clearing cache, reinstalling, force quitting and changing the theme on the app and on my phone. How can I get the text back to white?

Hey, Just recently the Firefox Focus app I use for quick searches decided to change the white text of the recommended results go gray in dark theme. This makes the text hard to read. I've tried clearing cache, reinstalling, force quitting and changing the theme on the app and on my phone. How can I get the text back to white?
添付されたスクリーンショット
この回答をすべて読む

選ばれた解決策

Hi

Please can you check for updates to Firefox Focus for Android as an update has been made available that should fix the issue that you are experiencing.

Thank you.

すべての返信 (6)

Hi Eero

Where and how did you change the text to grey?

Hey,

It started today once I opened my phone in the morning.

I didn't change any settings, it just became like that.

Hi

Thank you for flagging this up. We are currently looking into it and hope to have it fixed soon.

選ばれた解決策

Hi

Please can you check for updates to Firefox Focus for Android as an update has been made available that should fix the issue that you are experiencing.

Thank you.

The text is white now. 👍