Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

ios: “close all tabs” always fails

yarko82

It seems since the last major system update on my iphone11 pro max (512G), firefox (my primary browser) has been… weird.

Long keypress delays (inconsistent; about 1/3 of the time as bad as 3s to over 10s!); I notice these to a much lesser extent on other browsers, but also on other browsers (why I’m singling out the iOS 18.1 release behavior changes; currently: iOS 18.3.2)

Frequent “crashes” (app simply closing) in the middle of activity);

Scroll unresponsiveness, similar in occurrence and delay times to keypress issues;

I have wondered if I’m having: • malicious software problem (?) • hardware intermittent failures (my battery needed replacement, which I’ve recently done and many things on the phone operate better, likely better use of multi-cores) • iOS software depending on new chips, and iphone 11 not having - software solution w/in iOS which is… inadequate

One thing I’ve noticed which is consistent (something I have not used before these behaviors, but partly this - and phone reboots - because of it):

Attempts to close all tabs consistently, always fails.

Any help appreciated.

It seems since the last major system update on my iphone11 pro max (512G), firefox (my primary browser) has been… weird. Long keypress delays (inconsistent; about 1/3 of the time as bad as 3s to over 10s!); I notice these to a much lesser extent on other browsers, but also on other browsers (why I’m singling out the iOS 18.1 release behavior changes; currently: iOS 18.3.2) Frequent “crashes” (app simply closing) in the middle of activity); Scroll unresponsiveness, similar in occurrence and delay times to keypress issues; I have wondered if I’m having: • malicious software problem (?) • hardware intermittent failures (my battery needed replacement, which I’ve recently done and many things on the phone operate better, likely better use of multi-cores) • iOS software depending on new chips, and iphone 11 not having - software solution w/in iOS which is… inadequate One thing I’ve noticed which is consistent (something I have not used before these behaviors, but partly this - and phone reboots - because of it): Attempts to close all tabs consistently, always fails. Any help appreciated.

すべての返信 (1)

Addendum:

1/ Right after posting this, I tried to “close all tabs” and let it run it’s course: no responsiveness from firefox to any input >10s followed by close (assume: crash). Upon re-opening, took a very long time to show anything (last tab); then I could inspect all tabs were still present, and now I’m adding this.

2/ keypress delay seems to be more prevalent at “first typing” on an input (as if an AI completion was working overtime), usually becoming less of a delay with each additional character (unless just as a completion suggestion is about to pop up) - this is why I guess iOS 18 is going slow, perhaps depending on a HW support in newer iphones.

3/ I just tried quickly typing “what” into other browsers to open either a URL or a search: Safari, Brave, Edge, Chrome had no noticeable delay (I’ll call that < 0.5s); Firefox had 1s-3s for each of 1st 3 characters.

この投稿は yarko82 により に変更されました