Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How can I add the translation icon to the toolbar

stevepgeneral

How to add translation icon to the toolbar? The toolbar does not show the translation icon and Manage Toolbar does not show an icon for it. I am running Firefox 136.0 on Windows 10 Pro.

How to add translation icon to the toolbar? The toolbar does not show the translation icon and Manage Toolbar does not show an icon for it. I am running Firefox 136.0 on Windows 10 Pro.

すべての返信 (2)

You should contact the software that your using on how to do this.

stevepgeneral said

How to add translation icon to the toolbar? The toolbar does not show the translation icon and Manage Toolbar does not show an icon for it. I am running Firefox 136.0 on Windows 10 Pro.

This with the built in translation feature or some unnamed extension? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/website-translation