Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Problems accessing about:config

bovabovabova

Hi!

I am trying to turn off the auto refresh function, but I can’t get to the actual configurator page. When I type about:config into my url bar, I get search results via DuckDuckGo, instead of the configuration page. When I click on link, I get taken to a Mozilla help page, but CANNOT get to the actual configurator, to change the setting to “true”. How can I actually get this page to come up?!?!?!

Hi! I am trying to turn off the auto refresh function, but I can’t get to the actual configurator page. When I type about:config into my url bar, I get search results via DuckDuckGo, instead of the configuration page. When I click on link, I get taken to a Mozilla help page, but CANNOT get to the actual configurator, to change the setting to “true”. How can I actually get this page to come up?!?!?!

すべての返信 (1)

Because of restrictions made by Apple, this browser for iOS is just a Safari wrapper with some additional features, so it can't be customized with about:config.