Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How can I show a local folder on my cellphone?

rbb4

I have several Thunderbird Local Folders when I look at my computer (Windows 11) but they don't appear on my cellphone. How can I add selected Local Folders to my cellphone when I open Thunderbird there? All other Thunderbird email accounts and local folders appear properly on my cellphone. Thanks.

I have several Thunderbird Local Folders when I look at my computer (Windows 11) but they don't appear on my cellphone. How can I add selected Local Folders to my cellphone when I open Thunderbird there? All other Thunderbird email accounts and local folders appear properly on my cellphone. Thanks.

すべての返信 (1)

local folder are local to your Windows 11 installation. IPSO FACTO they will not appear on your phone. IMAP folders are synchronized, local folders are not.