Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Page jumps back to the top on right/left click.

pete_scott2

When I scroll down the page on MSN and try to open a link in a new tab the page jumps back to the top. It then opens a link of another article that I never right/left click on. I have my mouse set up to left click to open a new tab. Does not occur on any other sites.

It has been doing this for months now.

When I scroll down the page on MSN and try to open a link in a new tab the page jumps back to the top. It then opens a link of another article that I never right/left click on. I have my mouse set up to left click to open a new tab. Does not occur on any other sites. It has been doing this for months now.

すべての返信 (3)

Still waiting for a reply

STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY.

COME ON. ANSWER THE POST. The page still jumps to the top when I try to open a link on left click.