Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox PDF Editor

rkv456

Hi,

I have a question.

I just spent about 6 hours marking up a 39 page form using PDF editor. It worked great, but I’d like to know if I’m able to save my progress. I may want to make edits or changes to the PDF but don’t want to start completely over.

Is there an option to save the PDF in its current state so I can make changes or edits in the future?

I’m able to save the PDF as a PDF but I cannot find an option to save it for future use or edits.

Would like to know. Thank you

Hi, I have a question. I just spent about 6 hours marking up a 39 page form using PDF editor. It worked great, but I’d like to know if I’m able to save my progress. I may want to make edits or changes to the PDF but don’t want to start completely over. Is there an option to save the PDF in its current state so I can make changes or edits in the future? I’m able to save the PDF as a PDF but I cannot find an option to save it for future use or edits. Would like to know. Thank you

すべての返信 (1)

Just save the filled PDF with a different name, then open it with Firefox to confirm it is still filled. When you are ready to share with others, print to PDF (again with a different filename) so the edits are burnt in for maximum compatibility with all readers.

form.pdf
form-filled.pdf
form-filled-printed.pdf