Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I have lost an email account

johnmarris

after an outage by virgin media and all folders associated with that email address are lost to me. I have another email account which is now back and seems normal. My other account covers my photographic hobby and the folders cover my different organisations. How can I get them back?? PLEASE? John Marris

after an outage by virgin media and all folders associated with that email address are lost to me. I have another email account which is now back and seems normal. My other account covers my photographic hobby and the folders cover my different organisations. How can I get them back?? PLEASE? John Marris

すべての返信 (2)

Was this a POP or IMAP account? If IMAP, you may need to ask Virgin Media to restore from a backup. If POP, you may find fragments on your PC, depending on whatever outage you experienced. Profiles, even old ones, are generally at c:\users\<yourid>\appdata\roaming\thunderbird\profiles.

It is an IMAP address, and I have 'found' more folders in another 'folder' found above the Bookmark Menu, but not the lost files