Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked アーカイブに保管済み

Focus and Dark mode on pages

SuMo Bot

Even though I have dark mode selected in Firefox Focus, it’s still displays pages (like this page) with a white background. Is there some addin I need to install to view the pages with a dark background?

Thanks C

Even though I have dark mode selected in Firefox Focus, it’s still displays pages (like this page) with a white background. Is there some addin I need to install to view the pages with a dark background? Thanks C

すべての返信 (1)

Hi

Our support forum does not currently support the dark theme indicator. Do you have another example of a website where the dark theme of Firefox Focus is not being picked up?

この投稿は Paul により に変更されました

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.