Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

IOS I pad home page icons.

Ravyn

I have searched long and hard to find a way in which I can arrange my Pinned Top Sites (icons) in a usable order, such as Alpha order. I have found no info on this. Is there a way to arrange them? I am using FF on my IPad. Thank you in advance for your time.

I have searched long and hard to find a way in which I can arrange my Pinned Top Sites (icons) in a usable order, such as Alpha order. I have found no info on this. Is there a way to arrange them? I am using FF on my IPad. Thank you in advance for your time.

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

Hi Ravyn,

I'm afraid we don't have a way to order the Top Sites in Firefox for iOS at the moment. But this could be a great idea that I will forward to the team.