Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Add up a Edit option for bookmarks

Madhukar Sistla

There's no way I can edit a bookmark or change the order of them. Include these features for Firefox for iOS. Thanks.!

There's no way I can edit a bookmark or change the order of them. Include these features for Firefox for iOS. Thanks.!

すべての返信 (3)

Related: Please also add the ability to create bookmark folders.

I am using bookmarks among other things for managing webcomics. This requires sorting them into cathegories (folders) and frequently updating an existing bookmark (edit) to avoid duplicates. The current solution doesn't allow either.

You can use the "Send feedback" function for feature requests - located somewhere down there in the Firefox settings menu.

Bookmark editing should arrive early next year: Bug 1222848.

We don't have a timeline for full bookmark organization yet, but it's on our radar.