Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Sporadic keyboard response only in Firefox

duane.hartge

I have no problems with keyboard entries with any other win 10 application or with Firefox web page data entry. The keyboard only works sporadically in the Firefox "Save As" window. Tried safe mode and resetting with no changes. I can cut and paste from another application, like wordpad, just can't use the alpha-numeric keys.

I have no problems with keyboard entries with any other win 10 application or with Firefox web page data entry. The keyboard only works sporadically in the Firefox "Save As" window. Tried safe mode and resetting with no changes. I can cut and paste from another application, like wordpad, just can't use the alpha-numeric keys.

すべての返信 (1)

Is the problem only with the 'Save As' window?

Start your Computer in safe mode with network support. Then start Firefox. Try Secure websites. Is the problem still there?

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Linux+Safe+Mode Starting Any Computer In Safe Mode; Free Online Encyclopedia